March 14, 2018
API improvements, increased ccTLD support and more
We are continuously improving the quality of our tools and data. Based on your recent feedback, feature updates include:
API Improvements that focus on faster speed and greater control
- Users now have the ability to delete individual items or even entire monitoring reports via API.
- Simple Whois API option that provides a faster way to query registrant data without pulling related domains or nameserver data, which increases call speed.
- An improved monitor landing page with a daily summary view to help you organize your alerts.
- Full support for the UK, CL and FI ccTLDs, including keyword monitoring.
- Updated Domain Search tool with added support for RU, DE, FR, CA and CO ccTLDs.
- Improved systemwide Reverse IP tools, featuring live results that are no more than 48 hours old for all domains in all major gTLD/nTLD zones.